My Military Memories
My Military Memories a project to document the stories of Gaston County Veterans from all branches of service. The goal of the project is two fold: first to film the individual personal stories and then provide each interviewee will receive a personal DVD of their interview to share with their posterity or have literary artists work with the Veterans to compose their story in a written format and secondly to compile all the stories to create a documentary.
The process takes place at Memorial Hall the American Legion 23 military museum in Gastonia and plans are being made to accommodate Veterans in continuing care retirement facilities.
To discuss scheduling an interview or there are any questions contact us (704) 853-2787.
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, April 25, 2017 – Art for the Heart session
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 28, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra ~ Our Spring FUNdrasier
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 30, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland