Arts in the Park
Gaston Arts Council’s annual signature outdoor event, ARTS in the Park is programmed to feature a multidisciplinary array of art forms including performances and presentations which encourage interaction and learning. ARTS in the Park is a free, fun, family friendly event the 1st Saturday in June.
Some past performers and participants: Gaston Dance Theatre Ensemble, Gaston Symphonic Band, Gaston County Museum of Art & History, Gaston County Art Guild, Andrea Mumm, principal harpist, Charlotte Symphony, York Chester Jazz Ensemble and Image GTown.
- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, June 3, 2017 – Arts in the Park 2017
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, June 15, 2017 – June Creative Pollinators meetup
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, June 19, 2017 – GSOA Summer Drama Camp: Annie Jr.
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, June 20, 2017 – GSOA Summer Drama Camp: Annie Jr.
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, June 21, 2017 – GSOA Summer Drama Camp: Annie Jr.