Arts in Community
As part of our Arts in Community initiatives, we strive to foster well being through interactive arts experiences presented to health and human services and/or healthcare providers throughout Gaston County. Gaston Arts Council hires professional teaching artist to present the art sessions as well as covers the cost of the supplies and materials. Sessions are provided to: Gaston Residential Services (supports persons with developmental and other disabilities), Off the Streets Program Inc. (a transitional housing program helping women recover from addictions), Women’s Shelter of Gaston County, Covenant Village continuing care retirement community, Gaston Skills Adult Developmental Program and the list is growing.
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Amahl and the Night Visitors
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm, December 1, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, December 1, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker
- 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm, December 2, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker