Art for the Heart
Families within our community are invited to “Come encounter art that’s good for the Heart”.
The sessions take place monthly, usually, on the last Tuesday of the month at the newly designed Carothers facility at Gaston Memorial Park, 2205 Williamsburg Drive in Gastonia. There is no cost to attend but seating is limited so RSVP today at (704) 865-9521 or via the Meet Up page.
The interactive art sessions are taught by professional teaching artists and include such art forms like music (sing a long), jewelry making, fiber art, drama, color pencils, stain glass and journal making & more…
Everyone is welcome!
Registrants will be served dinner promptly at 5 PM! and the art session begins at 5:30 PM.
Art sessions to date:
March, “Illuminated Letters” with teaching artist Jackie Laine
February, abstract heart drawings with teaching artist Deveta Glenn
January, mandala inspired designs with teaching artist Kristin Smith
November, tole painting with teaching artists Cris & Bob Yost
October, stain glass with teaching artist Deborah Hamer
September, color pencils with teaching artist Ronald Shepard
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, April 25, 2017 – Art for the Heart session
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 28, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra ~ Our Spring FUNdrasier
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 30, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland