Community Jazz Series Concert
December 10, 2017 –
Friends of Elements of Empowerment, Inc. were treated to a spectacular preview of the series that featured Tyrone Jefferson and A Sign of the Times. Reviews of the preview event have been outstanding. Series concert dates are:
• December 10, 2017
• January 14, 2018
• February 25, 2018
Each show will feature two 45-minute sets, with a brief intermission, followed by a reception. A Sign of The Times will return for the December opening date. The David Pankey Trio will perform in January. Judith Porter and Friends will play the February series finale.
Season tickets are $25.00. Individual tickets are $10.00. Both can be purchased at Caravan Coffee & Dessert Bar, on the Elements of Empowerment Facebook page, at Givelify.com, and at the door. Advance purchase is highly recommended. Student tickets are $5.00 and sold only at the door. Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are also available.
Elements of Empowerment, Inc. welcomes volunteers and undesignated contributions to support the organization and the programs that fulfill its mission. For additional information, contact Elements of Empowerment, Inc. at ElementsofEmpowerment@gmail.com, (704) 755-5210, or P. O. Box 801, Belmont NC 28012.
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am, October 27, 2018 – Train Module Workshop
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 10, 2018 – GSO & GSOA Youth Orchestra Concert
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, November 11, 2018 – 2018 - 2019 Community Jazz Series (Jazz @ The Abbey)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Amahl and the Night Visitors
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker