Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy
December 3, 2017 –
Join the Sugar Plum Fairy, Clara and other dancers from the Land of Sweets for a very special afternoon. After enjoying sweet treats and a craft, attendees will have the opportunity to meet costumed characters from the ballet. There will be time for both photos and autographs.
This is a limited seating event. Tickets are $10/person. Visit our website to purchase tickets, or call 704-865-5943 no later than November 27th.
The event is held in the lobby of the Pamela K. Warlick Center at Gaston Day School immediately prior to the 3:00 performance of The Nutcracker.
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, November 28, 2017 – Art for the Heart session
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 30, 2017 – #dreamchasers: A Performance & Seminar
- 7:30 pm, December 1, 2017 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents THE NUTCRACKER
- 11:00 am, December 2, 2017 – Liz, Holly & the Jolly Lollies
- 1:00 pm, December 2, 2017 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents THE NUTCRACKER