GSOA Playhouse Production: The Mousetrap
February 9, 2018 –
GSOA Playhouse Production:
By arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
“The world's longest running play!
A group of strangers is stranded in a boarding house during a snow storm, one of whom is a murderer. The suspects include the newly married couple who run the house, and the suspicions in their minds nearly wreck their perfect marriage. Others are a spinster with a curious background, an architect who seems better equipped to be a chef, a retired Army major, a strange little man who claims his car has overturned in a drift, and a jurist who makes life miserable for everyone. Into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when the jurist is killed. Two down, and one to go. To get to the rationale of the murderer's pattern, the policeman probes the background of everyone present, and rattles a lot of skeletons. Another famous Agatha Christie switch finish! Chalk up another superb intrigue for the foremost mystery writer of her time.”
– synopsis by Samuel French
February 9 & 10, 2018 @ 7 PM
February 11, 2018 @ 3 PM
General – $10.00
Child (ages 12 and under) – $5.00
Tickets are available online and at the door. Online ticket sales are subject to ending early. If purchasing tickets online, please bring your tickets (sent by email) with you to the performance. They will be needed for entrance.
Gaston School of the Arts
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am, October 27, 2018 – Train Module Workshop
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 10, 2018 – GSO & GSOA Youth Orchestra Concert
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, November 11, 2018 – 2018 - 2019 Community Jazz Series (Jazz @ The Abbey)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Amahl and the Night Visitors
- 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, November 30, 2018 – Gaston Dance Theatre presents The Nutcracker