Eco Presentation & Tour at Green Street Cottages - the Villages at Cramerton Mills
April 20, 2017 –
Join us on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 10 AM
Gaston Arts Council in collaboration with PSNC Energy and Green Street Cottages will kick off "Earth Day" weekend with a presentation at the Green Street Cottages - the Villages at Cramerton Mills (310 Hamrick Road, Cramerton, NC) with Nicholas Parker (developer and civil engineer) representing Green Street Cottages and Jason Ramey (sales support supervisor) representing PSNC Energy.
Their presentations will cover such topics as: an overview of the multi-phase projects and mixed-use communities; why was Cramerton selected for the location; earth-friendly street design; natural gas- America’s fuel; why use natural gas; going mobile- CNG (Compressed Natural Gas).
There is no charge for the event, however space is limited, please RSVP by Friday, April 7
Tour participants are invited to join us for lunch after the tour at Georgio’s Restaurant in Cramerton – it’s our treat!
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, January 23, 2018 – Art for the Heart session
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm, January 25, 2018 – LIT UP Event - The Art of Creating With Words: A Conversation With Teens
- 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm, February 9, 2018 – GSOA Playhouse Production: The Mousetrap
- 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm, February 10, 2018 – GSOA Playhouse Production: The Mousetrap
- 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm, February 11, 2018 – GSOA Playhouse Production: The Mousetrap
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, February 25, 2018 – Community Jazz Series Concert