Regional Artist Project Grant
REGIONAL ARTIST PROJECT GRANT
Application information will be available becomes available early July.
Purpose: The Regional Artist Project Grant Program (RAPG) provides funds for individuals and groups of unincorporated artists to pursue projects that further enhance their artistic development by attending a professional development experience or purchasing/renting a piece of equipment.
Eligibility: The Regional Artist Project Grant Program is open to all disciplines. Additionally,
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the region (e.g., have resided for a minimum of twelve (12) months prior to the deadline) of one the following counties: Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Rutherford, Union or York (SC).
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants and recipients may not enroll in, or be currently enrolled in, an undergraduate or graduate degree-granting program during the time their funded project is in progress.
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, April 25, 2017 – Art for the Heart session
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 28, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra ~ Our Spring FUNdrasier
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 30, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland