Regional Artist Project Grant
REGIONAL ARTIST PROJECT GRANT
Application information will be available becomes available early July.
Purpose: The Regional Artist Project Grant Program (RAPG) provides funds for individuals and groups of unincorporated artists to pursue projects that further enhance their artistic development by attending a professional development experience or purchasing/renting a piece of equipment.
Eligibility: The Regional Artist Project Grant Program is open to all disciplines. Additionally,
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the region (e.g., have resided for a minimum of twelve (12) months prior to the deadline) of one the following counties: Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Rutherford, Union or York (SC).
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants and recipients may not enroll in, or be currently enrolled in, an undergraduate or graduate degree-granting program during the time their funded project is in progress.
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, April 22, 2018 – July 11, 2018 – From Over Here to Over There: World War I in the Southwest Piedmont
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, May 22, 2018 – Art for the Heart session
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, May 28, 2018 – Gaston Arts Council present Art Auction & Fundraiser for Camp Centurion (Supportive Housing for Veterans)
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm, June 14, 2018 – Arts in the Park Meets Network After Work