Gaston Arts Council: ”Your Connection to Arts & Culture in Gaston County”
Gaston Arts Council (GAC), the umbrella organization for the arts, in Gaston County, since 1979, continues its mission to develop, advance, enhance, and sustain the art disciplines through its engagement with established & emerging individual artists and our arts service organizations; this includes introducing the art disciplines through collaboration with Gaston County Public Schools, connecting with Health and Human service agencies to integrate and incorporate the art component in their curriculum and programs, as well as connecting with the municipalities in Gaston County to help stimulate economic growth and enhance the cultural vitality.
Some of our programs include: Arts in Education, Arts in the Community, Arts in Business, Artist Engagement and Advocating for our Arts Service Organizations. GAC’s accomplishments are directly tied to the opportunities offered to emerging and established artists as well as the resources and guidance provided to our arts service organizations.
Gaston Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that exists to provide guidance, support and funding for arts programming in Gaston County.
Proud member of Arts North Carolina, Montcross Area Chamber of Commerce and Gaston Regional Chamber Commerce!
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm, April 25, 2017 – Art for the Heart session
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 28, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, April 29, 2017 – Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra ~ Our Spring FUNdrasier
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm, April 29, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 30, 2017 – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland